Vacspare Terms and Conditions
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Vacspare aim for 100% customer satisfaction with all of our products or services. This warranty is provided by Vacspare and is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Vacspare products come with a warranty against any manufacturing faults and defects for the stated period of years from the date of proof of purchase.
Any product damaged in transit or not working on arrival must be reported to us within 10 days of you taking delivery of or purchasing the product (whichever occurs first). A replacement product will be shipped to you promptly after Vacspare receive from you the faulty product together with your proof of purchase of the product.
Please be aware that you must pay to ship the product to the address nominated by Vacspare and the costs that will be incurred by Vacspare in shipping a replacement product to you.
This warranty does not cover
- Misuse or use for wrongful purpose for example to pick up liquids, plaster dust, powder or sand.
- Commercial or industrial use when the product is not designed for commercial or industrial use.
- Consumables, such as bags, belts and filters.
- You must, at your expense, replace consumables with authorized parts in accordance with the product's requirements.
- Blockages of hose, filters, rods, and heads.
- Damage to the product as a result of the blockages of hoses, filters, rods and heads.
- Misuse of the product, floor tools, hoses, rods or the body of the product.
- Any damage to the product caused by person(s) is not covered by the warranty.
How To Make A Claim
A warranty claim can be made through the website via the Contact Us form, by post (Vacspare, Private Bag 120, SILVERWATER DC, NSW 1811) or by telephone (1300 722 886) (return to base freight is payable by the customer).
- You must provide to Vacspare proof of purchase by you of the product to make a warranty claim.
- Where appropriate, Vacspare will organise the repair of the product on your behalf by the relevant manufacturer.
- Vacspare will repair or replace (at its option) products covered by the warranty free of charge (aside from shipping charges which are referred to above).
- Vacspare will process your warranty claim as quickly as possible. Vacspare will attempt to dispatch the repaired or replacement product to you within 7 days of receipt, provided that you have given Vacspare proof of purchase, the parts required for repair are available or a replacement product is available (as the case may be) and you have paid any shipping costs.
- Warranty repairs or exchange of products will only occur by evaluation of a qualified Vacspare technician or an authorised technician from a manufacturer or associated company.
- Vacspare reserves the right to charge you for any repairs, service, and blockages in respect of a product that you have provided to Vacspare under this warranty if it is found that the repair of that product is not covered under this warranty.
- Except where Vacspare fails to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, Vacspare is not liable for any loss or damage however arising as a result of a fault or defect in the product.
Nothing in this warranty excludes, restricts or modifies any consumer guarantee, right or remedy conferred on you by the Australian Consumer Law, Schedule 2 of theCompetition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth);or any other applicable law that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Vacspare for a breach of a non‑excludable consumer guarantee is limited, at Vacspare’s option, to:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Vacspare reserves the right to change its pricing at any stage. Vacspare will promptly and clearly communicate any price change on the website (www.vacspare.com.au).
The price which is payable for the products is the price that is clearly set out on the website at the time you order the product. The price does not include delivery charges. All prices are inclusive of GST unless explicitly stated otherwise.
At Vacspare we aim to keep all product information 100% accurate to help you make informed decisions. However, please be aware that from time to time there may be inadvertent errors on the website and mistakes in relation to pricing or product information. Vacspare will use its best efforts to minimise and correct any mistakes. If you find a mistake, please report it to our Customer Service team. Vacspare recommends that you do not rely on the information contained on the website and Vacspare does not accept liability for your reliance on information on its website.
Vacspare gives no express or implied warranties or representations as to the operation of the website or the content, information or materials on the website. If you use the website, you agree to do so at your sole risk.
All images on this website are copyright of Vacspare and cannot be used without express written permission.
Free delivery applies to all orders on the site over the value of AUD$50.00, except on those products which explicitly state otherwise.
Vacspare reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, terms and conditions and warranties at any time.
If any part of Vacspare policies, terms and conditions or warranties (Terms) is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that part of the Terms is severed, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.
The terms set out in this document constitute the entire agreement between you and Vacspare regarding the operation of the website.
All transactions are quoted in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated.
If you have any further questions about any Terms, please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Service team using the Contact Us form.